Thursday, March 6, 2008


Hello everyone!

Here is my latest name flower that I mentioned before. I went for a more rounded shape to change things up a bit. What is great about this one is that besides the the couple's first and last names, name's of their children, quote for the stem, and leaves with meaningful words (i.e.: "peace", "hope" & "joy"), I have also included the names of their grandchildren in the shape of buds. The smaller stems leading to the buds have each family's last name. I have also left plenty of room for this family to grow. I can add more buds onto the original at any time!
Hope you all like it!!!=D

Love - Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really awesome. I still have the flower you made for the gang in highschool and love it. This flower truly took a lot of thought.

I didn't think you could improve on the first one...but it looks like you did it!!!

TOTALLY LOVE IT!!!