Sunday, March 2, 2008

Robert's Family Flower

Hello everyone...
This is a flower that I created for the Robert's family. This flower is completely made up of names and words. In the enter of the flower is the word "Christ", because they are believers in Christ. The smaller set of petals is their last name, "Roberts." The larger petals are the first names of the parents and their kids..."Caroline, Elena, Ian, etc. The leaves are made up of words that mean a lot to them as followers of Christ: "Faith", "Hope" and "Love." The stem says "To glorify God and enjoy Him forever."

This was a really fun piece to do. I'm thrilled with the way that it turned out. Right now I am working on another floral piece but this next one will include grandchildren as buds along the stem! I'll share it with you when I finish it!

No comments: