Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Newest Comic Strips




Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I've been busy! =D Here are two recent comic strips done for a previous client, Ben and Nikki. If you check back at past posts, you will see their wedding comic strip! They provided the pictures of scenes and memories that were most important to them and I created the comic strip of the event for them. They have now completed their wedding series: Engagement, Wedding, and Honeymoon!

I have recently just finished gathering a large order of notecards together and working (slowly) on my website. Hopefully we can finish it before the end of time! =D Also, my catalog is getting put together today! That is fun! I look forward to having that completed.

Well...until next time!
-Jamie

P.S. - To order just email: jamiedaling@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.