Friday, March 14, 2008

Next website meeting!

Hello everyone! I will have my next meeting about my website on Monday! We should get a lot of work done on it during that meeting. YEA!

Thank you to those of you who are emailing me your questions about ordering. If anyone else has any questions or would like to place an order please email me at: jamiedaling@hotmail.com. I would love to work with you. =D

Also, my newest collection has come back from the printers. I am waiting for my hubby, Mike, to scan them in so I can post them. This collection has some of my favorite designs so far! I'll post them later today.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Love - Jamie

P.S.- Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'd like to give you a helpful comment. Instead of using your actual email address online, you should disguise it with something like name_at_hotmail_dot_com or something like that. Otherwise, automatic webcrawlers will find your address and add it to a spam list.

Yours,
An anonymous person trying to help

Jamie said...

Thanks for your suggestion! I appreciate it.
-Jamie