Monday, March 31, 2008



Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing well. Here is a thank you note for Tillett Financial that I just finished. If you need any financial planning advice or assistance, this is the company to contact! Call Tillett Financial toll free: 888-326-7020. (Ask for Terry or Jason, they are amazing!)

Anyway, I am still working on varied projects. I am looking over the proof for my catalog! That is exciting! And we are finally putting in the text on my website. I am excited to have those two major projects finished! =D My intro party is going to be this Saturday, which should be a lot of fun.

I hope to hear from you all!
-Jamie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gladd's said...

That's cute!! I bet they loved them!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.